This refreshing Non-Alcoholic Raspberry Mojito is what you need on a hot summer day. A combination of fresh raspberries, mint, lime juice, sparkling soda and a hint of sweetness will make you crave for more!
This Non-Alcoholic Raspberry Mojito is a perfect thirst quencher for adults and kids! I mean who wouldn’t enjoy this sparkling goodness? The raspberry-mint-lime combination is really AMAZING. My husband says it’s his favorite non-alcoholic drink.
All you need is a few common ingredients:
- fresh mint
- sparkling water/club soda
I use simple syrup to sweeten this Mojito, but you may use honey or your favorite sweetener instead. To prepare the simple syrup, just boil equal amounts of sugar and water. This syrup stores well, so if you have some leftover you can store it in the refrigerator for up to a month. I use 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of sugar to make 4 servings of this Raspberry Mojito and I don’t have any syrup leftover.
Now, let’s talk about the mashing part. I think the easiest way to mash the raspberries with the mint leaves is by using… a potato masher! That’s right. A potato masher works really well because it purees the raspberries and extracts the mint flavor without breaking the mint leaf. You’re obviously not going to be able to mash the berries in a glass, so simply place the raspberries and mint leaves in a small bowl and, once the mixture is ready, divide it between the glasses. At this point, you are almost done making the Mojito. All that’s left to do is add simple syrup, lime juice, ice and sparkling water. Garnish your Mojito with fresh Raspberries, limes and mint leaves.
Non-Alcoholic Raspberry Mojito
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 10 oz fresh raspberries (+more to garnish)
- 12 mint leaves (+more to garnish)
- 2 limes (+more to garnish)
- 24 oz club soda
- To prepare the simple syrup combine sugar and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool.
- Place the raspberries and mint leaves in a small bowl and mash thoroughly with a potato masher or fork.
- Divide the raspberry-mixture between four 12 oz. glasses.
- Add 1/4 cup of simple syrup (adjust according to your taste preferences).
- Squeeze the juice out of 1/2 of a lime into each cup.
- Add some ice.
- Pour the club soda on top.
- Garnish with raspberries, mint leaves and lime slices.
Before you go...
Check out these recipes