Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Make this Easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa in just 10 minutes! It’s fresh and colorful, perfect for parties, so easy to make, and very addictive!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can canned corn drained
- ½ medium red onion diced
- 3 jalapenos seeded and diced
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cumin powder
Place all of the salsa ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and give it a good stir. Taste, and adjust the seasonings to your preference, if necessary.
Serve with crunchy tortilla chips as a tasty dip. Or serve on top of meals, in tacos, salads, burritos, etc… It’s fantastic every which way!
WAYS TO ENJOY THIS SALSA
- Serve this Black Beans and Corn Salsa as an appetizer with tortilla chips.
- Make tacos. Grab some tortillas, chicken/shrimp/tofu, salsa and any toppings you prefer and make tacos.
- Top any salad with this tasty salsa.
- As a side dish. Serve it on the side with your favorite meals!
- In a wrap. Add a generous amount of hummus on top of a large flour tortilla, add some salsa, chicken or shrimp, and wrap it.
- This salsa would be great with any of these recipes: Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Rice and Beans, Potato Tacos, Chicken Rice Casserole, Chicken and Yellow Rice Skillet& more!
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 351mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 203IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg