TOMATO FETA SALAD
This simple Tomato Feta Salad is one of the best, easiest salads you’ll make! Fresh herbs, succulent tomatoes, creamy feta cheese and a touch of balsamic reduction.
Servings: 4 servings
For the salad:
- 4 large tomatoes cut into medium pieces
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- balsamic reduction to garnish (optional)
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh chives or scallion
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
Prepare the dressing by mixing all of the dressing ingredients together.
In a large mixing bowl, add tomatoes and the dressing. Mix everything well.
Arrange the salad onto the serving plate and top with feta cheese. Drizzle with balsamic reduction if desired.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1600IU | Vitamin C: 23.9mg | Calcium: 206mg | Iron: 0.9mg