Tomato Avocado Salad
Healthy and so flavorful, this Tomato Avocado Salad makes a great addition to your dinner or lunch. This is one of the most loved recipes in my family!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, cut into 2 pieces
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ a bunch chopped fresh cilantro, (about ¼ cup)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper (about ½ tsp or more)
- ½ red onion, diced (optional)
Place tomatoes, avocados, and cilantro into a medium salad bowl.
Add lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well. Serve immediately.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 561mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2050IU | Vitamin C: 41.3mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.9mg