This elegant and creamy Chicken Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce is made in under 30 minutes and requires just 6 ingredients. Your guests and family members will love it!
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 oz fettuccine
- ½ lb chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 16 oz jar roasted peppers
- ½ cup Half&Half (or heavy cream)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- grated Parmesan cheese to garnish
Prep the ingredients:
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook fettuccine according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2) Meanwhile, chop half of the peppers into small pieces. Place the remaining peppers (with the liquid from the jar) into a food processor or bullet blender and process until smooth.
Add olive oil to a large, non-stick pan and cook the chicken for 5 minutes on medium heat. Season with some salt and pepper.
Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
Add chopped and blended peppers and Half&Half.
Cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken.
Add fettuccine and parsley and mix everything well. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Calories: 685kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 235mg | Potassium: 283mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2.5mg