Ravioli with Kale Pesto
You won't believe how incredibly tasty these Ravioli with Kale Pesto are! Made in less than 30 minutes, this dish will make an elegant and filling dinner.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 10 oz. packages Giovanni Rana's Chicken and Roasted Garlic Ravioli
- 2 packed cups pre-cut chopped kale (thick ribs removed)
- 10 fillets canned or jarred anchovies in olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove
- 5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz. mascarpone cheese (about 6 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp. chopped cashew nuts + more to garnish
- Freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (optional)
Steam the kale for 5 minutes. Drain and let in cool slightly.
Place the kale, anchovies, garlic, olive oil, cashews, and mascarpone in a blender, Nutribullet, or food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. You may need to add a little water to achieve the right consistency.
In the meantime, cook the ravioli according to the package instructions and drain. Place the ravioli in a large mixing bowl and pour the pesto on top. Toss the ravioli gently. Divide between the plates and garnish with some chopped cashews or grated Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.2mg