Roasted Mini Pepper Salad
This Roasted Mini Pepper Salad is a scrumptious blend of sweet peppers, salty feta, and fresh herbs, topped with a sweet and tangy balsamic. These flavors will delight your taste buds!
Servings: 4 servings
- 16 oz. mini bell peppers
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 ½ tbsp. balsamic reduction
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
Place the peppers onto a large baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Bake them at 400°F for 35 minutes, flipping once midway.
Once baked, transfer the peppers to a large mixing bowl or a pot and cover with a lid. Let them rest for 10 minutes (this allows for the peel to come off easier).
Lay the peppers onto the cutting board, gently peel the skin, and remove the seeds.
Arrange the peeled and de-seeded peppers on a serving platter. Then drizzle them with balsamic reduction, and sprinkle feta cheese and parsley on top. Serve.
HOW TO STORE THIS ROASTED MINI PEPPER SALAD
This salad keeps really well, so you can place it in an airtight container in the refrigerator if you have leftovers. Homemade Roasted Mini Pepper Salad will stay fresh for up to a week.
HOW TO SERVE THIS SALAD
- As is. Whether cold or warm, this salad tastes great on its own.
- On toast. Spoon this Roasted Mini Pepper Salad onto some toasted bread or a piece of warm garlic bread. You can even wrap it in this Potato Flatbread.
- Add it to an antipasto platter. These flavors are perfect in an antipasto, so save this salad a spot when you put your next one together.
- As a side dish. There are lots of recipes these complementary flavors go well with, including pasta, sandwiches, vegetables, and proteins. Serve it with this Roasted Baby Potatoes, Rice and Beans, Potato Cakes, Cauliflower Steaks, or Mushroom Couscous.
- Make it into a sauce. If you have leftovers, you can repurpose them! Place them into a smoothie cup with a splash of cream or coconut milk, and blend until smooth. This sauce tastes amazing when mixed with pasta! You can also cook fish, tofu, or chicken in it.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 3941IU | Vitamin C: 150mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 1mg