Pan-Fried Parmesan Potatoes
These Pan-Fried Parmesan Potatoes are deliciously seasoned and have the perfect crust. Golden brown and covered with melted Parmesan, you'll love the tasty flavors of this dish.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil or other kind
- ⅓ tsp. salt
- ⅓ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- parsley and extra Parmesan, to garnish
Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Rinse the cubes with water, drain, and then set them aside.
Add the oil and potatoes to a large, non-stick skillet and cook them over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Allow the potatoes to brown and continue until they are completely cooked.
Once cooked, add the salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, red pepper flakes, and garlic to the skillet. Stir well.
Reduce the heat to low. Add the Parmesan cheese and cover with a tight lid. Cook for about 3 minutes, allowing the Parmesan to melt. Remove the Pan-Fried Parmesan Potatoes from the heat. Serve and enjoy!
SUBSTITUTIONS AND ADD-INS
- Make it vegan. You can either skip the Parmesan cheese completely, or you can substitute a vegan Parmesan cheese in its place.
- Change up the seasonings. The spices in this recipe are really delicious, but feel free to add or substitute your favorites. Try onion powder, cumin, parsley, rosemary, or any others you like.
- Add some vegetables. Sauteed onions, red bell pepper, or mushrooms would also taste great added to this cheesy potato side dish.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 380mg | Potassium: 1022mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 817IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 3mg