Easy Fajita Vegetables
These Easy Fajita Vegetables are so simple to make and taste delicious. Roasted with a mix of flavorful spices, these vegetables are spicy, sweet, and perfectly tasty.
Servings: 4 servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tbsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. cumin powder
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 small bell peppers, cut into stripes any color
- 1 medium onion, cut into half slices
- 2 medium portabello mushrooms, cut into medium pieces
- 3 cups broccoli florets
In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together the olive oil and the spices. Then set it aside.
Place the vegetables into a large mixing bowl and pour the spiced olive oil on top of them. Mix everything very well.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread the vegetables out on it.
Roast the Fajita Vegetables at 450°F for about 20 minutes, or until the vegetables have softened and browned. Serve warm.
WHAT TO SERVE IT WITH
- On rice. I love a bowl of these veggies over some rice.
- On a tortilla. These are, after all, Fajita Vegetables. 🙂 Try them with some tofu or soy protein if you prefer to skip the meat.
- In a sandwich. This tastes great between some slices of bread or atop a piece of crusty rustic bread. You can also enjoy them on veggie or beef burgers.
- With hummus. Spice up your hummus with these veggies. Make it into a sandwich or just spoon it up for lunch.
HOW TO STORE AND REHEAT LEFTOVERS
To store any leftovers, just place them in an airtight container and put them in the refrigerator. They can stay fresh in there for up to 7 days, but try to eat them within the first 3 days. After that, their textures become softer and wetter. When you are ready to reheat your Easy Fajita Vegetables, place them back on a baking sheet and cook them in the oven for about 5 minutes. You can also stir fry them on the stove top or even microwave them, if you prefer.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 522mg | Potassium: 618mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3256IU | Vitamin C: 134mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 2mg