Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
Make this Easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa in just 10 minutes! It’s fresh and colorful, perfect for parties, so easy to make, and very addictive!
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can canned corn drained
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- 3 jalapenos seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
Place all of the salsa ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and give it a good stir. Taste, and adjust the seasonings to your preference, if necessary.
Serve with crunchy tortilla chips as a tasty dip. Or serve on top of meals, in tacos, salads, burritos, etc… It’s fantastic every which way!
WAYS TO ENJOY THIS SALSA
- Serve this Black Beans and Corn Salsa as an appetizer with tortilla chips.
- Make tacos. Grab some tortillas, chicken/shrimp/tofu, salsa and any toppings you prefer and make tacos.
- Top any salad with this tasty salsa.
- As a side dish. Serve it on the side with your favorite meals!
- In a wrap. Add a generous amount of hummus on top of a large flour tortilla, add some salsa, chicken or shrimp, and wrap it.
- This salsa would be great with any of these recipes: Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Rice and Beans, Potato Tacos, Chicken Rice Casserole, Chicken and Yellow Rice Skillet& more!
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 351mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 203IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg