Tuna Pasta Salad
This Tuna Pasta Salad is so simple and tasty! It’s perfect for barbeques, picnics, and pool parties. It is also great to have in the fridge for easy summer lunches and dinners.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta shells
- 12 oz. canned tuna in water water drained
- 5 oz. black olives pitted
- 6 oz. pickles
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
In the meantime, chop the boiled eggs, pickles, and olives into small pieces.
Transfer the cold pasta into a large bowl. Add the tuna, olives, eggs, pickles, mayo, dill, salt, and pepper. Mix everything well.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
TIPS FOR MAKING TUNA PASTA SALAD
- Don’t overcook the pasta. It’s best to cook pasta until al dente doneness.
- Add salt to boiling water. Always cook your pasta in water that’s been generously salted.
- Drain the pasta well. Once you rinse the pasta with cold water, make sure to drain it well before adding it to the salad.
- Cut the ingredients small. Cutting the olives, pickles, and hard-boiled eggs into pieces slightly smaller than bite-sized will ensure that you get a taste of everything in each bite!
Calories: 611kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 229mg | Sodium: 1617mg | Potassium: 417mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 770IU | Vitamin C: 2.8mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 3.4mg