Easy Angel Hair Pasta
This Angel Hair Pasta is made with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil. You won’t believe how simple and TASTY this recipe is!
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 oz. uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 lb. cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil optional
- 1 tsp. salt plus extra for boiling pasta
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes or to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil and tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are soft and start to fall apart, about 10 minutes.
Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package instructions until al dente (3 minutes).
Add the garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to the tomato sauce. Stir, and cook for about 3-4 minutes, breaking tomatoes in the process.
Drain the pasta. Add the pasta and chopped herbs to the tomato sauce. Stir, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 509mg | Potassium: 517mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1445IU | Vitamin C: 32.8mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2.7mg