QUICK & EASY CHICKEN AND ZOODLES
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
This incredibly delicious Quick & Easy Chicken and Zoodles makes a light, yet filling, dinner. Tender, paprika-seasoned chicken breast pairs so well with succulent, garlic-infused zucchini noodles.
- 1 lb. chicken breast thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. spiralized zucchini 3 medium zucchinis
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place the chicken into a medium bowl. Add the paprika, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
Heat up a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
To the same skillet, add the butter, garlic, and zucchini noodles. Season them with salt and red pepper flakes. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they start to soften, stirring occasionally.
Remove the skillet from the heat. Slice the chicken and place on top of the zoodles. Serve immediately.
* Use store-bought or homemade spiralized zucchini. To make zoodles at home, just wash the zucchini and cut off the ends. Spiralize using the “spaghetti” setting on your spiralizer
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 1039mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 27.4% | Vitamin C: 51.4% | Calcium: 4.8% | Iron: 9.1%