ROASTED TOMATO SALAD
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
Creamy mozzarella combined with flavorful roasted tomatoes and drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
- 14 strawberry tomatos cherry or plum tomatoes will work too
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- to garnish olive oil optional
- to garnish balsamic vinegar optional
Cut tomatoes in half. Mix with olive oil, garlic, Italian herbs, salt and pepper. Roast in preheated oven at 375F for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size. Once roasted, let the tomatoes cool off slightly.
Arrange mozzarella slices on plates. Place 7 tomato halves on each slice. Sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
When roasting tomatoes, allow them to char slightly.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.2g | Protein: 0.05g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 0.3mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 0.03g | Sugar: 0.01g | Vitamin C: 0.8mg