WATERMELON FETA SALAD
Sweet watermelon slices paired with salty feta cheese, served with fresh salad on the side.
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 square slices watermelon 1/2 inch thick
- 2 square slices feta cheese 1/2 inch thick
- 10 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 10 red grapes
- 2 handfuls mixed spring greens
- 1/8 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tsp olive oil
- to taste lemon juice or balsamic vinegar
Arrange watermelon and feta slices on two plates, placing feta cheese in the middle. Put a handful of springs greens on top.
Cut the tomatoes and grapes into two pieces and place next to watermelon-feta tower.
Sprinkle with feta crumbles, olive oil and some lemon juice on top.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 180mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Calcium: 50mg