POTATO GNOCCHI WITH MUSHROOMS AND FETA
These delightful One-Pot Potato Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Feta are so easy to make, so filling and so tasty. Made in under 30 minutes, this vegetarian dish is worth trying!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb potato gnocchi (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 lb shiitake mushrooms roughly chopped
- 1/2 lb white button mushrooms roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2/3 cup white wine such as Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, White Zinfandel.
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- chopped parsley to garnish
In a medium pot, bring water to boil. Add the gnocchi and cook according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
While the gnocchi is cooking, melt the butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes, letting them brown nicely. Add garlic and rosemary and cook for another minute.
Add wine and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the wine is almost evaporated but there is still some liquid remaining. Add the gnocchi, stir everything gently and keep cooking for 5-7 minutes until the gnocchi brown slightly.
Remove pan from the heat and sprinkle feta cheese on top. Garnish the dish with some fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 521mg | Potassium: 431mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.4mg