This Ultimate Zucchini Salad is so flavorful and healthy, you’ll want to make it over and over again! Seasoned with lemon-parsley dressing, it requires only 5 ingredients!
Don’t you crave this tasty, fresh and zesty Zucchini Salad? This classic Italian recipe is a staple at my home and I think it’ll become your favorite way to enjoy zucchini!
This Zucchini Salad pairs well with practically any dish, or you can enjoy it just on it’s own. I love to eat it with fresh mozzarella cheese and a slice of crusty bread. There is just something special about this combination.
HOW TO PICK THE BEST ZUCCHINI?
Zucchini is the main ingredient here, so you’ll want to make sure you pick the best ones. When shopping for zucchini, try to find small (6- to 9-inches in length) and relatively thin ones. The zucchini should feel heavy for its size. The skin should look smooth, with dark green color and free of blemishes.
HOW TO MAKE ZUCCHINI SALAD:
1.Cut the zucchini in the middle and slice into thin strips.
2. Heat up a large, non-stick griddle on medium-high heat. Fry the zucchini without any oil, for about 3 minutes on each side, until they get brown marks and soften a little.
3. Prepare the dressing by whisking the rest of the ingredients together.
4. Pour the dressing over grilled zucchini and mix well. Serve warm or cold.
I can’t wait for you to try this salad! Now’s the time to get your fresh zucchini at any farmers market. Or perhaps you have a garden and soon you’ll have your own zucchini? In any case, share your feedback and ENJOY!!!
ZUCCHINI SALAD FAQ:
Can I use summer squash instead? Yes! Summer squash works too.
What to serve zucchini salad with? Serve it on the side with EVERYTHING! Seriously, this salad makes a great addition to any meal.
What to do with extra zucchini:
- ZUCCHINI FETA FRITTERS
- CREAMY ZUCCHINI SAUCE
- SHRIMP SCAMPI WITH ZUCCHINI NOODLES
- ZUCCHINI PIZZA ON BREAD
- EASY SHRIMP AND ZUCCHINI SKILLET
ZUCCHINI SALAD VIDEO RECIPE:
ULTIMATE ZUCCHINI SALAD
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 small garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt or to taste
- Cut the zucchini in the middle and slice into thin strips. cutting zucchini into thin strips
- Heat up a large, non-stick griddle on medium-high heat. Fry the zucchini without any oil, for about 3 minutes on each side, until they get brown marks and soften a little. frying zucchini on the skillet
- Prepare the dressing by whisking the rest of the ingredients together. preparing the dressing for zucchini salad
- Pour the dressing over grilled zucchini and mix well. Serve warm or cold.