Easy Mediterranean Tomato Feta Dip - a crowd pleasing appetizer that will make your guests ask for more!!!
I am very excited to share this recipe with you guys. Easy, quick, healthy and oh so tasty! All you need to make this delicious dip is fresh tomatoes, feta cheese, parsley and some olive oil to make this delicious dip. I bet your guests and family members will love it!
Let's start with chopping the tomatoes. You'll need to chop them into a small cubes like this.
You're almost done! 🙂
OK, moving on to feta. Try to get a good quality feta that is sold in blocks. You won't regret it. You can order feta cheese from Amazon, if you don't feel like going to the store. If you are wondering what to do with the rest, just check out some of these other recipes from my blog: CREAMY CUCUMBER AND FETA SALAD, POTATO GNOCCHI WITH MUSHROOMS AND FETA, and EGGPLANT ROULADES WITH FETA.
Here are some more options:
- Sprinkle some feta crumbles on top of any kind of salad
- Mix hot, boiled pasta with some butter and feta
- Put some feta on your sandwich
- Whisk a few eggs with some feta crumbles for breakfast
- Use feta cheese in pies, tarts, different pasties
Try to use good quality olive oil, because it DOES make a difference. I prefer a brand called California Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil, but there is plenty of other good stuff out there. Feel free to share which one is your favorite in the comments section.
Serve this delicious dip with fresh bread (Italian loaf, ciabatta or other white bread). It is just so wonderful to dip the bread in the olive oil and scoop up some of the tomatoes and feta with it!
I've also made this dip with scallions instead of parsley before, and it tasted great too! Feel free to experiment with it. I am sure it will turn out great!
EASY TOMATO FETA DIP
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese + more to garnish
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil + more to drizzle
- fresh bread to serve
- Mix all the ingredients together and transfer into a serving platter.
- Shred some feta cheese on to top.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve with fresh bread. Enjoy!
Before you go...
Check out these recipes