This tasty Spinach Smoothie is made with banana, frozen mango, baby spinach, and almond milk. It is incredibly delicious and it could be easily customized to your liking.
I can't say enough good things about this Spinach Smoothie, you guys! You MUST try it. You'll fall in love with the first sip. I make this deliciousness almost every day, and I can't get enough of it.
Why This is The Best Spinach Smoothie Recipe
I drink smoothies daily, and I've tested a ton of spinach smoothie recipes. Some are better than others, but this one is an absolute winner because it is:
- Simple. Only 4 ingredients required.
- Healthy. No dairy, no sweeteners. Full of vitamins (K, A, C, and B2), magnesium, iron, and fiber.
- Versatile. You can easily customize it to your liking by adding extra fruits, chia seeds, matcha powder, spirulina, or cacao powder.
- Tasty. It is truly delicious.
What are the Health Benefits
Spinach is a superfood. It is loaded with tons of nutrients that are important for skin, hair, and bone health. The best way to consume spinach is raw, so it keeps all of the nutrients. So, if you are not a salad person, then a sweet, cold, and delicious smoothie is the best way to enjoy it. Besides the spinach, I use a banana and frozen mangos in this smoothie recipe, and each fruit has its own health benefits. This Spinach Smoothie is definitely GOOD FOR YOU!
How to Store Spinach
Spinach doesn't like to sit long in the refrigerator. The best way to store it is by freezing it. I usually buy a large box of organic baby spinach and place the whole box in the freezer. It works really well, and I always have it on hand for my next smoothie or any other recipe.
Spinach Smoothie Ingredients
- SPINACH. Fresh or frozen organic baby spinach leaves work best.
- BANANA.. Bananas add sweetness and texture to the smoothie.
- FROZEN MANGOES. These add extra flavor and sweetness. Could be substituted with fresh mangos + a couple of ice cubes.
- ALMOND MILK. Could substitute for your favorite milk or water.
How to make Spinach Smoothie
1. Add all of the ingredients to a blender, cover with the lid, and process on high until smooth. Pour into two glasses and enjoy promptly.
You'll also love:
Spinach Smoothie Video Tutorial
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups frozen mango pieces
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups almond milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, cover with the lid, and process on high until smooth. Pour into two glasses and enjoy promptly.