These tasty Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are so addictive, that you won’t be able to stop eating until you finish them all!
Creamy, soft potatoes covered in a crispy Parmesan crust… Mmm … I can eat these Parmesan Crusted Potatoes every day. I especially enjoy them for lunch, with a bowl of fresh salad on the side.
I bet you’d enjoy these potatoes too. It requires just a few ingredients, so hopefully you’ll give these a try. Sometimes, once the potatoes are cooked, I toss them with freshly minced garlic for additional aroma and flavor, so you may like to try that too.
Let’s get straight to the ingredient list:
- 5 medium red potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
1. Cut the potatoes in half and then into 1/2 inch slices (1.25 cm)(see photo below).
2. Place the potatoes into a medium mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, excluding parsley.
3. Mix everything well.
4. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. I recommend using parchment paper or a silicone mat to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the tray.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 450F (230C) for about 25-30 minutes. Take them out of the oven, flip each piece over, and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Garnish the potatoes with some chopped parsley and/or grated Parmesan.
Serve with a fresh salad, guacamole, sour cream or anything else that comes to mind. You’ll be satisfied either way!
When you do cook these Parmesan Crusted Potatoes, don’t forget to take a photo for Instagram and tag #cooktoria on it. I’d love to see how you decided to serve these. Share you feedback in the comments section and ENJOY!!!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using this link.