Flaky salmon cooked to perfection in rich and lip-smacking-good Lemon Rosemary sauce. Ready in 20 minutes!
In our household, we have been enjoying this super easy Lemon Rosemary Salmon for quite a few years now. I love searing the salmon on the skillet because it saves a lot of time and helps the fish retain its natural juices and moisture. Oh, and the lemon-rosemary-honey glaze adds so much flavor to it. I am so happy to share this recipe with you guys!
To be frank, I don’t cook salmon very often since I am trying to eat more vegetarian dishes and because good quality salmon is hard to find. I’ve been paying attention to the labels lately and I noticed that more and more salmon (and other fish) now are farm raised, and that scares me. Farm raised salmon is artificially colored and fed antibiotics and a variety of hormones and that cannot be good in any way. It’s getting harder and harder to find a good quality salmon filet. 🙁
How about you, friends? Do you check the labels on where your fish is coming from? What are your thoughts on this topic?
Anyways, back to our delicious lemon rosemary salmon. Here is what you’ll need to do:
• Cut the fish into serving size slices
• Sprinkle it with salt and pepper
• Rub it with small amount of olive oil
• Fry it on both sides, remove from the pan and set aside
To prepare the sauce:
• In the same pan that you fried the salmon, add wine, lemon juice, honey and rosemary
• Cook this mixture for a few minutes
• Add some cornstarch dissolved in water to thicken the sauce
• Cook the sauce for another minute
• Return the fish to the pan and cover it with the lemon-rosemary sauce
Quick, easy and delicious. Am I right?