This elegant and creamy Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce and Chicken is made in under 30 minutes and requires just 6 ingredients. Your guests and family members will love it!
I love Creamy Roasted Pepper Sauce and combining it with tender chicken and fettuccine created just a winning combination. I must warn you, it is hard to stop eating this Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce!!! Hopefully, you’ll decide to take that risk and give this dish a try.
I cooked vegetarian version of this recipe many times, but this time around I decided to add some chicken. I think adding shrimp or sausage will work wonderfully too. So feel free to use whatever you like better. Oh, and kielbasa sounds good too!
To make this tasty Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce, you’ll need:
- 8 oz. fettuccine (or pasta of your choice)
- 1/2 lb. chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 16 oz. jar roasted peppers
- 1/2 cup Half&Half (or heavy cream)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese to serve
1. Prep the ingredients:
– Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook fettuccine according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
– Meanwhile, chop half of the peppers into small pieces. Place the remaining peppers (with the liquid from the jar) into a food processor or bullet blender and process until smooth.
2. Add olive oil to a large, non-stick pan and cook the chicken for 5 minutes on medium heat. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
4. Add chopped and blended peppers and Half&Half.
5. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken.
6. Add fettuccine and parsley.
7. Mix everything well.
That’s it. Our scrumptious Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce is ready! Now, all that’s left to do is to place a generous amount of pasta on the plate, sprinkle it with some Parmesan cheese and ENJOY!!!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using this link.
Before you go…
Check out these recipes