This Easy Rigatoni Bolognese, made with only 4 ingredients and in less than 30 minutes, is going to become your family’s favorite in no time!
This Easy Rigatoni Bolognese is a true crowd-pleaser and time-saver. Made with just a few simple ingredients and no fuss, it is a treasure for a busy housewife. I cook it on an almost weekly basis and we never get tired of it. It is one of my husband’s Top 5 favorite dishes, and one of my Top 10. 🙂 Need I say more?
Of course, you can use other kinds of pasta in this recipe. I just like rigatoni best. Some may argue that Spaghetti is the best pick, but it is truly a personal preference.
As you’ll see in the ingredient list below, I am using Ragu Marinara Sauce. It works so great in this recipe, since it’s already seasoned and very flavorful. You may choose to use a different Ragu sauce, such as Flavored with Meat Pasta Sauce or Traditional Spaghetti Sauce.
The ingredient list:
- 16 oz. uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 24oz. your favorite Marinara Sauce
- shredded Parmesan cheese, to garnish
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the rigatoni and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until al dente; drain and set aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, cook the beef with olive oil on medium heat, for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the Marinara Sauce, reduce the heat to low, and keep cooking for another 20 minutes.
4. Add 1/2 of the meat sauce to the pasta and mix well.
5. Divide the pasta between the serving plates and add the remaining meat sauce on top.
6. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Your Easy Rigatoni Bolognese is ready, and now it’s time to enjoy it. Bon appetit!