This Creamy Mushroom Ravioli makes a quick and hearty vegetarian dinner. Ready in less than 30 minutes!
Two of my favorite foods combined in this tasty Creamy Mushroom Ravioli: mushrooms and cheese ravioli. I can eat this dish every single day. Not only it is full of flavor and hearty, it is super easy to prepare as well. I hope you’ll give it a try.
I recently discovered a Four Cheese Ravioli from Rana. I must say these are the best cheese ravioli I’ve ever had! (This post is not sponsored—I just really love the product.) So, I am using these ravioli to make this tasty dish. I know they are sold at Walmart and in most big supermarkets, so you shouldn’t have any difficulties find them. You may also use Buitoni Cheese Tortelini, if you prefer.
To make these Creamy Mushroom Ravioli, you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 oz. cooked Four Cheese Ravioli
- salt, pepper
- chopped parsley and Parmesan to garnish
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter and saute garlic for 1 minute, until fragrant.
2. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
3. In a small bowl whisk together milk and flour.
4. Add the milk mixture to the mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute until the sauce starts to thicken.
5. Add Parmesan cheese, some salt and pepper and stir.
6. Add ravioli and gently mix them with the mushroom sauce.
7. Garnish with some grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
When making the dish, I always cook ravioli at the last minute, right before adding them to the sauce. I recommend filling the pot with water and bringing it to boil right before you start making the sauce and adding the ravioli to boiling water at Step 4. It takes about two minutes to cook the ravioli, so they’ll be ready as soon as the sauce is done. Enjoy!