Rich and smooth, this 4 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse made with coconut milk and a hint of peanut butter is truly delicious and easy to make.
If you are following my blog, you probably know that I am not a big fan of desserts. I don’t enjoy baking (although I enjoy an occasional piece of cake), or any cooking that involves sugar. But I make this 4 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse from time to time. I like everything about it: the texture, the ease of making it, and, of course, the flavor.
This delicious Chocolate Mousse also stays well in refrigerator. If covered with a tight lid or plastic wrap it could wait for you for up to 4-5 days. So if you are a chocolate lover, go ahead and try this recipe, I bet you won’t be disappointed.
To make this tasty treat, besides a good quality blender, you’ll need only 4 ingredients:
- 6.5 oz. of dark chocolate
- 1 can (13.5oz.) of coconut milk (full or reduced fat)
- 12 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and place into a shallow, microwave-safe bowl. Heat it on medium high for about 1 minute. Remove from the microwave, stir and evaluate the consistency. If there are still lumps remaining, repeat heating at shorter intervals, about 15 seconds, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted.
2. Add milk and dates into a powerful blender, and blend until smooth.
3. Add the melted chocolate and peanut butter into the blender. Blend for about 30 seconds and transfer the mixture into the serving ramekins.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve. Garnish with some shredded chocolate if desired.
Enjoy this elegant and tasty 4 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse and share how much you liked it in the comments below! If you make a photo of your creation, share it on Instagram with #cooktoria, I am always happy to see your results!