Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, these flavorful Parmesan Sweet Potatoes make a great snack, or a side dish for your holiday table!
These Parmesan Potato Fries are my new obsession. They are just so flavorful and easy to make! And since the sweet potato season is here, I'd love it if you would give it a try.
This recipe was inspired by my Parmesan Crusted Potatoes, and since everyone in my family enjoys them so much, I decided to try making them with sweet potatoes instead. The results were SO TASTY that I decided to share it on Cooktoria right away. I must confess though, that since this recipe was invented (about a month ago), I have made it six times already! I am so in love with the flavor and texture that I couldn't wait another second to share these Parmesan Sweet Potatoes with the world!
1. Preheat the oven to 450⁰F. Peel and cut the potatoes into ⅓-inch-thick pieces.
2. Place the potato pieces into a large mixing bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients (excluding the parsley).
3. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat and spread the potatoes on top. Bake at 450⁰F for about 30 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through.
4. Garnish with shredded Parmesan and chopped parsley.
You may also use your favorite dip with these potatoes. Blue cheese, honey mustard, or garlic aioli will work great. Enjoy!
WATCH HOW TO MAKE PARMESAN SWEET POTATOES
You may also like:
Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes
- ½ tbsp. sweet paprika
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tbsp. dried oregano
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt (or to taste)
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450⁰F. Peel and cut the potatoes into ⅓-inch-thick pieces.
- Place the potato pieces into a large mixing bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients (excluding the parsley).
- Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat and spread the potatoes on top. Bake at 450⁰F for about 30 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through.
- Garnish with shredded Parmesan and chopped parsley.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small percentage if you make a purchase using this link.
Debra Owen says
Hi Tania, I decided to try this recipe because it looks so simple. If you remember I'm the person who's never cooked and feel intimidated by the concept. I cut the sweet potatoes into chunks. Then I found out I don't have a flat baking pan. I do have a smallish glass baking dish with 2" sides. So I oiled it with olive oil and tossed in the chunks of sweet potatoe. I chunked up an onion and a bunch of garlic cloves and added them. I drizzled it all with a bit of olive oil. I sprinkled it with Berbere, Paprika and Oregano and salt and pepper. I tossed it to blend and put it in the oven at 400. I'll check it in 30 minutes. I may cover with aluminum foil if it needs it. So.... I'm moving forward on my cooking adventure. Thank you for inspiring me and being there for me.
Tania Sheff says
Thanks for reaching out, Debra! How did it turn out for you?