Unexpected guests? No problems! In 10 minutes, you can treat to this scrumptious dessert and some hot or iced tea. What a treat! And all you need is naan bread, Nutella and some berries.
Even though it’s October, it still feels like summer and I am trying to spend as much time outside as possible. That is why the shorter the recipe, the bigger the chance that I will actually cook it. I suspect that you, friends, feel the same way. That’s why I have been cooking simple meals recently and keeping my posts so short.
I recommend buying good quality naan for this recipe because it makes a difference. I bet pita bread works well too. Of course, you can substitute raspberries with strawberries, blackberries for blueberries or use any other kind of berries. This recipe is really simple and really good. Let’s get started!
NAAN PIZZA WITH BERRIES
- 1 meduim naan bread
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 16 fresh blackberries
- Heat up the oven to 375F and toast the naan for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, smash the raspberries with a fork into a puree.
- Take the naan out of the oven and spread Nutella on top. Then, spread the raspberries on top of the Nutella.
- Cut the pizza into 8 slices and place 2 blackberries on each slice.