This tasty Mashed Potato Quesadilla makes a quick and filling lunch in just 10 minutes! It is one of the most loved recipes in my family!
Ever wondered what to do with leftover mashed potatoes? Wonder no more! Try this Mashed Potato Quesadilla and you won’t be disappointed!
Seriously, this yummy quesadilla is so easy to make that you just HAVE to try it. It takes 10 minutes from start to finish and all you need is 3 ingredients (assuming you have leftover mashed potatoes in your refrigerator)! Psst… Speaking of delicious mashed potatoes, I’ve got an awesome Mashed Potato recipe that requires a secret ingredient. You are going to love it too!
OK, back to our Quesadilla. I am sharing a classic recipe with you today that is great as is, but, if you want a little extra flavor, it is definitely possible. In fact, the topping options are limitless. Let’s take a look.
Here are some add-on suggestions that I’ve tried:
- fried onions;
- sauteed mushrooms;
- feta cheese;
And here are some that I am going to try in the future:
- roasted peppers;
I hope you enjoy this tasty quesadilla and don’t forget to let me know what you thought of it!
Mashed Potato QuesadillaPrint Pin Rate
- 2 medium flour tortillas I am using Mission Flour Taco Tortillas
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, Cheddar, Gouda, provolone)
- basil to garnish
- sour cream to serve optional
- Spread half of the mashed potatoes onto one side of the tortilla. Sprinkle half of the cheese on top and fold the tortilla in half. Repeat this step to make another quesadilla.
- Place both of the quesadillas into a large skillet, and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until the quesadillas look golden brown and crispy.
- Garnish with basil and serve with some sour cream. Enjoy!