This Greek Salad with Quinoa is filled with fresh veggies, crunchy quinoa and drizzled with delicious lemon vinaigrette.
I love Greek Salad! Fresh vegetables pair so well with flavorful olives and salty feta. This time around, I added some quinoa, to make this salad even tastier and more filling. I have absolutely no doubt that you'll love this Greek Salad with Quinoa as much as I did!
I recommend making the Lemon Vinaigrette dressing, although you are free to use your favorite dressing instead. If you want an extra punch of flavor, add a clove of minced garlic to the the Lemon Vinaigrette.
Try to find some good-quality feta cheese for this salad. It makes a world of difference. I recommend buying sheep’s milk feta cheese that is sold in bricks and stored in brine. I buy it from a local Bulgarian store, but it is also possible to get it online. Check out this Sheep’s Milk Feta Cheese.
Below, find the ingredient list:
- 2 cups of chopped grape (or regular) tomatoes
- 2 cups of chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup of chopped red onion
- 1 cup of small black olives
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. of dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Prepare the Lemon Vinaigrette by whisking all of the dressing ingredients together.
2. Place all the salad ingredients in a medium bowl and pour the dressing on top.
3. Mix everything well and serve.
Enjoy this healthy Greek Salad with Quinoa and don't forget to share how you liked it. Snap a photo and share it on Instagram with a #cooktoria, I'd love to check out what you cook. 🙂
TRY THESE TASTY RECIPES:
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Spanakorizo (Greek Spinach Rice)
- Baked Mediterranean Vegetables
- Easy Mediterranean Tomato Feta Dip
Greek Salad with Quinoa
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
For the salad:
- 2 cups chopped grape (or regular) tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup small black olives
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare the Lemon Vinaigrette by whisking all of the dressing ingredients together.
- Place all the salad ingredients in a medium bowl and pour the dressing on top.
- Mix everything well and serve.