This Creamy Seafood Pasta is so easy to make and it makes a comforting and filling dinner. You can have it ready in just 30 minutes!
This is another recipe from my “Quick, Easy and Delicious” category. This scrumptious combination of shrimp, scallops and pasta with garlicky cream cheese sauce is definitely worth your time and effort!
Even though I recently discovered this recipe , it will surely be included into our regular menu. This pasta tastes like it came from a restaurant, although it was prepared effortlessly at home. I cannot wait to hear your feedback, friends!
As always, I’ve included step-by-step photos, so you can see for yourself how easy it is to make this Creamy Seafood Pasta!
To make this deliciousness you’ll need:
- 2 cups of uncooked pasta ( I used fusilli, but penne works too)
- 1/2 pound of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound of scallops
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley and lemon wedges to garnish.
1. Start by cooking the pasta according to package instructions. Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 of the water, and set aside. In a large, nonstick skillet, cook shrimp and scallops in olive oil on high heat for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cream cheese and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the reserved water in which you boiled the pasta to thin out the sauce. Cook for another minute or two until the sauce looks smooth.
3. Add pasta to the sauce.
4. Stir everything together and garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
I hope you enjoy this Creamy Seafood Pasta as much as I did, friends!
- 2 cups uncooked pasta ( I used fusilli)
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 lb scallops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley and lemon to garnish
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Drain (reserving 1/2 cup of water) and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a large, non-stick skillet and cook the shrimp and scallops for about 4-5 minutes on high heat. While the juice still remains in the pan, add garlic and cream cheese and then reduce the heat to medium low. Cook for 3-4 minutes and add the reserved water from the noodles to help thin out the sauce. Stir and cook for 2 minutes until the sauce looks smooth.
- Add the pasta to the seafood and stir everything well. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges.