This Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing is my favorite homemade salad dressing, and it’s very easy to make. Simple ingredients – incredible taste!
Homemade salad dressings are so much better than store-bought! SO. MUCH. BETTER. This Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing is not only simple and tasty, it is actually good for you. Once you try this goodness, there is no going back!
WHY I LOVE THIS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SALAD DRESSING:
- It’s healthy. All of the dressing ingredients are wholesome and nutritious.
- It’s versatile. This dressing pairs well with all kinds of salads.
- It’s easy to make. Just throw the ingredients in the jar and shake.
- It’s tasty. Yes. This dressing is very tasty.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SALAD DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
Olive Oil. Use extra virgin olive oil for extra health benefits and extra flavor. California Olive Ranch is my favorite and I always use it.
Apple Cider Vinegar. Use Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the “Mother.” It is sold in almost all large supermarkets and health food stores, so it won’t be difficult to find. Of course, you can also buy it from Amazon.com.
Honey. Any honey variety will work here. Just make sure it’s in liquid form, so you can mix it well with the rest of the ingredients.
Mustard. Yellow, Dijon, Spicy, or Honey Mustard could be used.
Garlic. Garlic is optional. I personally prefer adding it, but it’s totally OK to skip it, if you are not a fan.
HOW TO MAKE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DRESSING:
Just place all of the ingredients into a mason jar and shake for a good 30-60 seconds, until combined (or whisk all the ingredients in a bowl).
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing need to be refrigerated?
Yes, store in the fridge in a tightly-covered jar.
How long is the dressing good for?
If you used garlic to make it, it is best to use it within 7 days. If no garlic was used, it can stay up to 14 days.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing healthy?
Yes. Especially if you use Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the “Mother.” This recipe is Whole30 compliant, low carb, keto-friendly, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free. It’s suitable for pretty much every eating style out there.
You’ll also enjoy:
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
- Best Strawberry Dressing
- Greek Salad Dressing
APPLE CIDER VINAIGRETTE VIDEO TUTORIAL:
Apple Cider Vinegar Salad DressingPrint Pin Rate
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced optional
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Just place all of the ingredients into a mason jar and shake for a good 30-60 seconds, until combined (or whisk all the ingredients in a bowl).