Rich and creamy, hearty and so flavorful, this Shrimp Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce tastes better than a restaurant-cooked meal. Made in under 30 minutes!
This post has been sponsored by Marina Del Ray. All opinions are mine alone.
You guys… This elegant and so-incredibly-tasty Shrimp Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce is going to knock your socks off… If I have to pick one dish to have for dinner every single night for the rest of my life, I think I would pick this one. That’s right! It’s THAT GOOD!
I always prefer seafood over meat, and so does my husband. He actually loves fishing, and every chance he gets, he is trying to catch something for dinner. We are staying away from the farmed seafood, since it contains many harmful pollutants. So, while checking my local Sam’s Club for wild-caught shrimp, I found this Wild Caught Argentinian Red Shrimp.
Besides that beautiful, natural red color, these shrimps have a lot to offer:
- Great flavor and texture
- No added antibiotics or growth hormones
- High in Omega-3 fats
- Lower sodium levels
If you ever get a chance to try Wild Caught Argentinian Shrimp by Marina Del Ray, you will not be disappointed. Visit Marina Del Ray’s website to find out more about who they are and what they do.
Now, when you have some great, wild-caught shrimp on hand, LET’S START COOKING!
To make this Shrimp Fettuccine with Roasted Pepper Sauce, you’ll need:
- 1/2 package of uncooked Fettuccine pasta (8oz. / 250g.)
- 2 lb. / 900 g. of peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 lb. / 450 g. of roasted peppers (home-made or store-bought)
- 3 tbsp. / 45 g. of butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. / 7 g. of paprika
- 1/2 tsp. / 2.5 g. of red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup / 180 mL. of Half & Half
- 1/2 cup / 45 g. of grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- salt, to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients:
– Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
– Meanwhile, place the roasted peppers into a food processor or bullet blender and puree until smooth.
2. Heat up a large, non-stick pan. Add butter, shrimp, paprika, and red pepper flakes and cook for 3-4 minutes on high heat. Add salt and garlic, and cook for 1 more minute.
3. Reduce the heat to low and remove the shrimp from the pan. To the same pan, add the pureed roasted pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add Half & Half and Parmesan and cook for 1 more minute. Turn off the heat.
5. Return the shrimp to the pan and add the fettuccine. Mix everything well.
6. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
That’s it! A quick, delicious, and filling dinner is ready!
This dish stays well in the refrigerator and tastes great when reheated. Although, I doubt you’ll get to that point. 😉
PIN THIS RECIPE