You won’t believe how incredibly tasty these Ravioli with Kale Pesto are! Made in less than 30 minutes, this dish will make an elegant and filling dinner.
I cannot say enough good things about these Ravioli with Kale Pesto. It is a restaurant-worthy dish and I really hope you’ll give it a try. The kale pesto, made with toasted cashews, mascarpone cheese, and anchovies takes delicious ravioli to the next level. Seriously, don’t miss this recipe!
Ever since I tried my first package of Rana Ravioli, I knew that I was not making homemade ravioli anymore. Fresh and tasty, no one could ever tell that these are store-bought. So, in order to save some time and energy. I am using Giovanni Rana’s Chicken and Roasted Garlic Ravioli in this recipe. I think the Spinach Ricotta and Four Cheese Ravioli would also taste great with this kale pesto.
The ingredient list is pretty short:
- 2 10 oz. packages of Giovanni Rana’s Chicken and Roasted Garlic Ravioli
- 2 packed cups of pre-cut, chopped kale (thick ribs removed)
- 10 fillets of canned or jarred anchovies in olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove
- 5 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz. of mascarpone cheese (about 6 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp. of chopped cashew nuts + more to garnish
- Freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (optional)
1. Steam the kale for 5 minutes. Drain and let in cool slightly.
2. Place the kale, anchovies, garlic, olive oil, cashews, and mascarpone in a blender, Nutribullet, or food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. You may need to add a little water to achieve the right consistency.
3. In the meantime, cook the ravioli according to the package instructions and drain. Place the ravioli in a large mixing bowl and pour the pesto on top.
4. Toss the ravioli gently. Divide between the plates and garnish with some chopped cashews or grated Parmesan cheese.
Delicious Ravioli with Kale Pesto are ready! I told you it was going to be easy. 🙂 Now, you just need to grab a fork and dig in. And don’t forget to share with others. Bon appetit, friends!
Thank you to Giovanni Rana for sponsoring this post.
Before you go…
Check out these recipes