These Ranch Chicken Fritters are tender and delicious. Made with Ranch dressing instead of mayo, they won’t disappoint even the pickiest of eaters.
I’ve been obsessed with these Ranch Chicken Fritters lately. The Ranch dressing just makes them special and adds a nice flavor. I like eating these topped with guacamole, but dipping them in Ranch or your favorite sauce works, too.
I am using chicken thighs in this recipe, however, chicken breast work well, too. They still come out moist and have a nice texture. So, whichever kind you have on hand, go ahead and make these tasty and cute Ranch Chicken Fritters.
Here is the ingredient list:
- 1 1/2 lbs. of chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 cup of plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. of chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp. of salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. of pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp. of oil for frying
Instead of the usual, step-by-step photos that I have been doing for almost all of my recipes, I decided to give it a shot and make a video instead. So check out the video below if you have any questions.
Ranch Chicken Fritters video recipe:
1. Cut the chicken into fairly small pieces (about ⅓” thick).
2. Place the chicken into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix everything well.
3. Using a 1/3 cup as a measure, form patties from the mixture.
4. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and add about 2 tbsp. of oil. Fry the patties, uncovered, for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until they look golden brown and are cooked through.
Serve these warm, topped with guacamole, your favorite dipping sauce, or as is. Let me know how you enjoyed the fritters, and bon appetit!!!
Before you go…
Check out these recipes