This Fettuccine with Shrimp and Spinach makes an easy and tasty weeknight dinner. With a hint of lemon and Parmesan cheese, it will please the whole family!
Who doesn’t like a simple, filling, and tasty dinner? We all do! This Fettuccine with Shrimp and Spinach is one of those recipes. It is one of my family’s favorites and I hope you’ll add it to your “Favorites,” too.
I love the lemony noodles, soft spinach, and succulent shrimp. I am using shrimp today, but I’ve made this recipe with chicken before and it turned out great, too. So feel free to substitute shrimp with chicken, if that’s what you have on hand.
The ingredient list is pretty short:
- 16 oz. of dry fettuccine pasta (1 box)
- 3 tbsp. of butter
- 1 lb. of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. of Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb. baby spinach
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- lemon slices and Parmesan to garnish
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the fettuccine and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a large, non-stick skillet and add the shrimp. Sprinkle them with the Old Bay Seasoning and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
3. Add the garlic and spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes, just until the spinach is wilted.
4. Add the lemon juice, cooked pasta, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Stir everything together and adjust the seasoning, if needed (salt, pepper, or more lemon juice).
5. Garnish with lemon slices and Parmesan Cheese. Serve immediately.
Enjoy this delicious Fettuccine with Shrimp and Spinach and don’t forget to share how you enjoyed it.
Snap a photo and share it on Instagram with #cooktoria, I always enjoy checking out what you create!
Bon appetit, friends!
Before you go…
Check out these recipes