This kid-friendly, Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken is crunchy on the outside and succulent on the inside. It is a flavorful and elegant dish that everyone will enjoy!
You won’t believe how tasty this Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken is! Just a few simple ingredients mixed together, but what a result! This dish makes a perfect addition to a salad, pasta, or rice. So don’t hesitate to give it a try.
When I have guests over and I am not sure what they like to eat, I cook this Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. I haven’t met a person yet who doesn’t enjoy this dish. And another great bonus is that it is pretty cheap to make. So you don’t have to break the bank to impress your guests.
To make this chicken goodness, you’ll need:
- about 1-1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, for dredging
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
1. Cut the chicken breast into strips, about 1/4 thick (refer to the photo below).
2. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. On a large plate, mix together the breadcrumbs and the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
4. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour and shake off the excess. After that, dip them into the egg mixture and, finally, dredge the chicken in the breadcrumb-Parmesan mixture (make sure it’s coated well).
5. Fry the chicken on medium heat, in a small amount of vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden and cooked through.
6. Garnish with lemon wedges and chopped parsley, if desired, and enjoy!
You can eat this Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken as is, or serve it with some pasta or salad. Please, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment below. Share your photos on Instagram with #cooktoria. I am always happy to see what you cook!