Very easy to make, yet so tender and tasty, these Chicken Burgers with Avocado Salsa are going to be loved by everyone!
I really love these Chicken Burgers with Avocado Corn Salsa. They make a quick and delicious dinner and require just a few ingredients and only 30 minutes of your time. It’s summer now; who has the time to cook?
Indeed, I cook only quick recipes during the summer months. I try to take long walks along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean every morning and I enjoy spending my afternoons reading a book in the park or traveling to nearby farms to pick cherries, strawberries, blueberries and other summer treats. So I don’t spend much time indoors. Can you blame me?
Back to our tasty chicken burgers. Since I don’t have an outdoor grill, I use my favorite nonstick grill pan to cook these burgers. Of course, I encourage you to use an outdoor grill, if you have one, for even more flavor.
Here is the ingredient list:
- 1 1/2 lbs. of ground chicken
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (Cheddar, Gouda)
- 1/4 of mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
1. Place the chicken meat into a mixing bowl and add scallions and cheese.
2. Add mayo, salt and pepper and mix everything well.
3. Using 1/2 cup as a measure, scoop the chicken mixture and form patties. Preheat large, non-stick grill pan with small amount of oil and cook the burgers for about 4-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
While the burgers are cooking, prepare Avocado Corn Salsa by mixing sliced avocado, fresh corn kernels, chopped cilantro with lime juice, olive oil and some salt and pepper.
Serve these burgers topped with Avocado Corn Salsa. The flavors work really well together!
Before you go…
Check out these recipes