Simple and very tasty, this kid-friendly Basic Cauliflower Fritters recipe is a must-have for any housewife.
I love everything about these fritters. Golden and crispy on the outside, tender and succulent on the inside, these 4-ingredient Basic Cauliflower Fritters are my go-to recipe for a quick snack or lunch. I enjoy them the most with some sour cream on the side.
This recipe could easily be customized to your taste. If you feel adventurous, feel free to add some kale, onions, fresh herbs, Parmesan, Feta cheese, or even some corn. Now that I have you all excited about these cauliflower fritters, let’s start cooking!
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 5 cups of chopped cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
1. Place the cauliflower into the food processor and process until finely minced.
2. Transfer the cauliflower into a large mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients, excluding the vegetable oil. Mix everything well. (You should have a nice, paste-like mixture. If the mixture looks a little too soft and moist – add some more flour.)
3. Using an ice-cream scoop as a measure, form small, 1/3 inch-thick patties. You can make them smaller or larger depending on your personal preference.
4. Fry the patties on medium heat, in a small amount of vegetable oil for about 2 minutes per side.
5. Serve the fritters with sour cream or your favorite sauce.
That’s it! Your easy and delicious Basic Cauliflower Fritters are ready. I encourage you to experiment and try adding your favorite ingredients to the recipe. Of course, share your feedback in the comments below. I’d love to hear how you enjoyed the fritters!
Before you go…
Check out these recipes